Wednesday 10 January 2018

Dairy Milk vanilla mousse bunny

Apparently I wasn't alone in my quest to find the vanilla mousse snowmen at Christmas, alas it seems Cadbury only released the chocolate version!

Now, I know everyone bemoans the appearance of Easter chocolate while we'r still munching mince pies and selection boxes, but I was super excited to spot the vanilla mousse bunnies in Morrisons. Did I buy some? Of course I did!


The concept is essentially the same as the festive snowman - Dairy Milk chocoate with a mousse filling, but this has a vanilla flavoured centre and is shaped like a bunny. The 30g bar costs 65p, but I picked up 2 for £1.


Unlike the phallic Santas, at least this actually looks like the thing it's meant to be, and what cute bunny it is... I bit off it's head!


The Cadbury chocolate is standard Dairy milk but that vanilla mousse is the star here - it's light, fluffy and creamy, with a delicious sweet and milky taste. It's suprisingly rich and creamy and pairs well with the Cadburys chocolate.

I said on Instagram that they remind me of the Dairy Milk Bliss bars, which I loved; and over which I felt a great sense of loss when I realised they'd been discontinued! If you liked those bars then you will love these. I will certainly be making sure I stock up while they're still around.

Munchie stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment