Friday 29 December 2017

Jacobs roast lamb, rosemarie and mint cracker crisps

When cracker crisps first hit the shelves, I was obsessed with the salt and vinegar flavour; I ate them until I was sick of them and have pretty much left them alone since. However, when I spotted these limited edition ones, I just had to give them another go - I absolutely love lamb and mint.


This 150g bag was on offer at Tesco, so I only paid £1, but I think £2 is the regular price. They also had a beef, red wine and shallot flavour, which may well feature on the blog in the future.


Now, normally I'd bemoan the fact the bag is half full (or empty, depending on your view point) but these are a substantial snack, so I forgive the manufacturer on this occasion!

On opening the bag I could smell the meat, but it wasn't distinctly lamb, however the taste was beautiful and I could definitely taste the meatiness of the lamb, with a hint of mint and a gorgeous herby background flavour from the rosemarie. The flavours were well balanced and reminded me of a roast dinner.

I love the crunchy biscuit texture of Jacobs cracker crisps, and I think they offer something a little bit different - and, dare I say, superior - to a bog standard crisp.

I thoroughly enjoyed these meaty snacks and didn't waste any time in working my way through the entire bag!

If you're a fan of a lamb roast dinner then these cracker crisps will be right up your street. Perfect for sharing, but even better for eating them all yourself.

Munchie stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment