Saturday 16 December 2017

Starbucks Gingerbread latte

Another cold Saturday Christmas shop called for another trip to Starbucks. This time I tried their gingerbread latte (to go) and that just happens to be the subject of today's review.

I had to steal a photo from the Starbucks website, as my 'to go' coffee didn't show my drink in all it's glory!


As I have stated many times already, ordinarily I am not a fan of sweet drinks, but there's something about a festive coffee that sets off my sweet tooth. I've never had a ginger bread latte before and was pleasantly suprised by the heat from the spice in my drink. I could definitely taste the gingerbread, with some cinnamon notes in the back ground.

The latte had a pleasant amount of sweetness that helped enhance the spices from the gingerbread syrup and I still managed to taste the espresso, which is obviously the main reason anyone really buys a coffee beverage.

I wouldn't say this is better than the toffee nut latte, but that's down to personal preference. It is, however, another drink that is far superior to Costa's offerings and one I shall definitely have again before the festive season is over.

Munchie stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment